FIGLINE BRIDGE: COMPETITION
- Project: Design competition for the construction of a new bridge on the river Arno in Figline and its connection with the existing road
- Team: GPA + Rossiprodi Associati
The main features of the GPA proposed project are:
• The shape and line of the bridge and the use of structural steel.
• The arch shape to guarantee the required hydraulic safety.
• Attention to the connection with the footpaths along the banks.
• To improve the view from below by using cement type TX Millennium for its quality of preserving its aesthetic aspect in the course of time.
• A clear and soft colour code as prevalent character to blend the bridge in the landscape.